IMPORTANT – To all participants
Prices DO NOT include the registration fee or any travel to Boot Camp and home from Debrief in Tewantin, Queensland. All clothing, immunizations, equipment deposits, insurance, air tax or levies, personal expenses, spending money and any other items required are at the participant’s expense. These expenses may vary substantially and will be made known to you nearer the time of departure and when an accurate cost can be determined by the airlines. We apologize for any and all inconveniences.
1. Fill in the registration form below and click ‘submit’.
2. Read and sign Specific Limitations (click to download).
3. Provide a clear, quality photo (your entire face must be shown)
- digital photos must by supplied in jpg or jpeg format
- for paper photos, supply 2 identical photos, printed on quality photo paper
- do not send pictures with extreme hair style – shaved, punk etc. Guys: no earrings, beards or long hair
- registration is not complete without a photo
4. Pay your registration fee of AU$65. Our bank account details are:
- Commonwealth Bank
- BSB # 064439
- Account # 1002 0177
Please make sure your name is listed next to the deposit.
5. Mail the signed Specific Limitations form and photos to: Teen Missions Int’l Australia | PO Box 29 | Tewantin QLD 4565 OR Email the signed Specific Limitations form and digital photo to: email@example.com
Please Note: Upon registration, you will be sent further information necessary to prepare for a team. If you do not hear from us within two business days, please email the TMIA office to confirm we have received your registration form. Monthly letters starting in June will be sent with updates and reminders.