IMPORTANT – To all participants
Prices DO NOT include the registration fee or any travel to Boot Camp and home from Debrief in Tewantin, Queensland. All clothing, passport, visas, immunizations, equipment deposits, air tax or levies, changes in exchange rates, personal expenses, spending money and any other items required are at the participant’s expense. These expenses may vary substantially and will be made known to you nearer the time of departure and when an accurate cost can be determined by the airlines and immigration. We apologize for any and all inconveniences.
1. Fill in the registration form below and click ‘submit’.
2. Read and sign Specific Limitations (click to download).
3. Provide a clear 5×5 cm photo (your entire face must be shown)
- digital photos must by supplied in jpg or jpeg format
- for paper photos, supply 2 identical photos, printed on quality photo paper
- do not send pictures with extreme hair style – shaved, punk etc. Guys: no earrings, beards or long hair
- registration is not complete without a photo
4. Pay your registration fee of NZ$65. Our bank account details are:
- Bank: Bank of New Zealand – Rotorua Branch
- Account: Teen Missions International in NZ
- Account Number: 02 0412 0443721 002
Please make sure your name is listed next to the deposit as we get many people who send funds in for other reasons. We want to ensure that we credit the right account.
5. Mail the signed Specific Limitations form and photos to: PO Box 29 | Tewantin | QLD | AUSTRALIA OR Email the signed Specific Limitations form and digital photo to: email@example.com
Please Note: Upon registration, you will be sent further information necessary to prepare for a team. Monthly letters starting in July will be sent with updates and reminders. Finally a Team Specific Fact Sheet will be sent around mid-November with updated details of your project, flight schedules and photos of your team members and leaders.